Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trippin' Out!

So I'm in the middle of getting ready for my big trip to Oregon in the next week (I've even bought a couple of new outfits!) It's my first real trip that's completely solo - and I have to say I'm SO excited! I'm usually planning trips around what other folks are wanting to do and places they're wanting to see, but THIS time....It's all about what I want to do!! That might sound a little selfish, but sometimes you just need some time to yourself for refocusing! I've rented a car and am staying at the most beautiful place (if the pictures on the internet are any indication!) http://www.thecoholodge.com I've decided that I'm going to try things I've never tried (which means no McDonald's for the WHOLE trip!) and I'm going to do things I've never done (no TV for the whole trip!). Hopefully I'll have time to sit down and share some of my NEW experiences with you! :) (But don't count on it 'til you see it!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you sweetie. Enjoy your "me" time and don't feel selfish for it.

    ReplyDelete