Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Start

I'm completely new to the whole blogging idea, so if this seems a little rough around the edges - it is!

I'm in the process of re-doing my bedroom. Currently it's red with white trim and black and white photos on the walls. When I first decided on the red (about 3 1/2 years ago) it was exactly what I wanted. Now it's driving me completely crazy so I'm Kilzing it to get it ready for the new color. It's taking two coats of Kilz to cover the red! My house is in a current state of utter chaos because everything that was IN my room is now spread all over creation!
I'm almost ready to start painting the new color, but I'm torn between Jubilee and Rhythmic Blue. Decisions, decisions!

2 comments:

  1. I tried, but couldn't get the website to let me copy the blocks of colors!

    ReplyDelete